Due to the spread of the highly contagious COVID-19, our offices are closed except for the most urgent dermatological concerns.However, we are here to take care of your skin health while we protect you, other patients, and the staff from exposure to the virus.
We have three digital/phone options for dermatological visits.Please note, all these options can only treat one concern.
Call the office between 9am-4pm to schedule a telehealth appointment, or discuss treatment options.
Insurance may be used for these appointments.
If the provider who sees you digitally considers your situation serious enough to require an in-office treatment, he/she will arrange for you to come in for an office appointment.
We appreciate your understanding during these challenging times.We will get through this pandemic by respecting the recommendations of the CDC, WHO and the AAD. Let’s all work together to stay healthy and protect each other.
Instructions for a Telemedicine Visit:
- Make sure you have a clear picture of the rash or lesion in question to show your provider.
- This may require help from a loved one/caretaker if the lesion is not on the face or hands.
- Please have a list of any and all prior medications/treatments received from other physicians.
- Some insurances may cover virtual visits. Check with your insurance carrier.
- Call the office between 9am-4pm to schedule an appointment at 770-460-8988.
- You will need to have access to a smart phone or computer to access these sites.
James T. Sandwich M.D., MPH https://doxy.me/drsandwich
Laura P. Bush, PA-C https://doxy.me/laurapbushpac
There is also DermatologistOnCall for Dr. James T. Sandwich, M.D.,MPH
DermatologistOnCall is a non-insurance Telemedicine option $59 per visit.